Contact Us

Pay Rent



Change in Circumstances

It is important to keep us informed of any change in your circumstance as it may affect your points. Common changes in circumstance are;

  • A change of address
  • Persons moving in or out of your current home
  • You have registered as homeless with Glasgow City Council Casework Service
  • You have been asked to leave your current home

Please contact us if there have been any changes. You can phone 0141 429 3900.