Making an Application

Please note that we have currently postponed property allocation, and are unable to process new applications for housing at this time. 

Who can apply?

Anyone aged 16 or over can apply to New Gorbals Housing Association for a house.

How can I apply?

If you want to apply for a house with New Gorbals Housing Association you need to fill in a Housing Application Form. You can pick up an application form from our office or we can send you one out if you'd prefer. Just phone 0141 429 3900 or email

There is always a Housing Assistant or a Housing Officer available here. They will be happy to help you to fill in the Housing Application Form.

If you need a Housing Application Form in a language other than English please let us know.

What Happens next?

Once we have received your application we will calculate your points. We will then send you out a letter to let you know what your points are. There will be an information sheet with this letter. If you have any questions about how your points were awarded you can come in and speak to one of our Housing Officers or Housing Assistants.

If you need information in a different language please let us know. We will be happy to give you information in your language and provide an interpreter if required.

Unless you make contact with us, we will not be in touch with you until we are in a position to make you an offer. At this point we will contact you to arrange to come and visit you to make sure that your situation has not changed.

It is important that you let us know if you're circumstances change after you have made an application so that we can make sure that you have the correct points.