How Do I Apply?
Welcome to New Gorbals Property Management, a subsidiary company of New Gorbals Housing Association. Our mid-market rent tenants should be able to find information they need to know below. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the office.
How To Register Your Interest
If you are interested, you can contact us by emailing email@example.com or by coming into the office at 200 Crown Street, Glasgow, G5 9AY. Vacant properties will be advertised on our website when they become available.
Do I Qualify?
The properties are available to households who have low to moderate incomes:
• £17,000 to £36,000 for 1 and 2 bed properties
• £17,000 to £40,000 for larger properties
The Allocation Policy accepts applications from anyone over the age of 16 years old whose income falls within the income thresholds detailed above. It then gives priority to the following:
- Existing tenants of New Gorbals Housing Association or other households living in a New Gorbals Housing Association property as their main or principle home.
- A second priority will also be given to applicants vacating other social rented accommodation or applicants living in the private rented sector or with friends or family in sub-tolerable, unaffordable, overcrowded, insecure or otherwise unsatisfactory conditions.
- The Allocation Policy states that we will not consider existing owner occupiers for these properties.