Changes to your household

Your tenancy agreement gives you the right to request certain changes to your tenancy. You must ask us in writing for permission if you want to do any of the following:

  • take in a lodger

  • add someone to your tenancy as a joint tenant

  • sub-let all or part of your house

  • pass on your tenancy to someone else

  • carry out an exchange with someone else

  • move out for other reasons

You should write to us giving details of the change you wish to make, any payments involved, and when you would like the change to happen.