Rent is collected one month in advance, and is paid on the 28th of each month.
You can pay your rent in any of the following ways:
- By direct debit – forms are available at the office
- By using your Allpay card at any Post Office or shop where you see the pay point sign
- By telephone on 0330 041 6497
- On the internet with your Allpay reference http://www.allpay.net/
Allpay cards are easy to use, you simply hand over the payment and your card. The till operator will give you a receipt, which you should keep as proof of payment.
We do not take cash payments at the office.
Are you struggling to pay your rent?
If you are finding it difficult to pay your rent, we can offer support and advice. Contact your housing team as soon as you know there's a problem.
They can talk to you about:
- A manageable payment plan for any rent arrears
- Benefits you may be entitled to but aren't currently claiming
- Further support from our Welfare Rights team, who can advise you on benefit claims and other forms of support such as help with heat and energy payments.