Your Tenancy

Your rights and responsibilities as a tenant.

Pay Rent

Pay your rent online or get the contact information to do it over the phone.


Our repairs and handyperson services

Your Right to Repair

What are qualifying repairs?

Get Involved

How you can get involved with the work that New Gorbals Housing Association does


Making a complaint - our Complaints Handling Procedure and performance

Getting On With Your Neighbours

Dealing with anti social behaviour

Contents Insurance

Why contents insurance is important and how you can get the contents insurance that is right for you

Changes to Your Household

What to do if your household changes

Moving House

Mutual exchange, Transfer and other options

Ending or Changing Tenancy

How your tenancy can be ended

Your Money

Your finances and how we can help

How We Can Support You

Services that can help you stay independent in your own home

Welfare Reform

Keep up to date with Welfare Reform and how it might impact on you

Tenant Handbook

Your handy guide

Universal Credit

No text to show