Pay Rent

You can pay your rent in any of the following ways:

  • By direct debit – forms are available at the office
  • By using your Allpay card at any Post Office or shop where you see the pay point sign
  • By telephone on 0870 243 3434
  • On the internet with your Allpay reference

Allpay cards are easy to use, you simply hand over the payment and your card. The till operator will give you a receipt, which you should keep as proof of payment. 

New Gorbals Housing Association can not take cash payments at the office.