We are committed to providing high-quality customer services. We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services.

If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please get in touch. You can make a complaint using our online contact form, or contact us through one of the following methods. 

  • Call us on 0141 429 3900

  • Email us at

  • Writing or visiting us at
    New Gorbals Housing Association
    200 Crown Street
    G5 9AY

We are fully complaint with the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman, and follow their two stage complaints handling procedure.  Read our Customer Guide for information.